- Select image quality in top frame. Try LOW first!
- LOW for dial-in connections. Gallery of small low resolution images.
- MEDIUM for DSL connections, Roadrunner, etc. Gallery of better quality imges.
- HIGH for Cable broadband, Corporate T-1 or better connections. Gallery of large high quality images.
- Scroll the left frame down for more images.
- Click an image thumbnail. It will be displayed in this window.
- "Left-drag" cursor within image to rotate left/right/up/down.
- Shift zooms in; Ctrl zooms out; Or use "+/-" buttons on controller below image.
NOTE to all 32-bit system users: These panoramas are in QuickTime Cubic QTVR format. Your internet browser requires the QuickTime5 (or higher) plug-in to view this panorama. If you are unable to view the QuickTime panoramas, please download the free QuickTime plug-in from http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/. or click on this badge
Note: you do not need to download or install the iTunes part of the application and you do NOT need to pay the $29 for the "Pro" version. However the "Pro" version does permit you to edit the images you view with the QuickTime viewer.
NOTE to 64-bit system users: Quicktime QTVR does not work on any 64-bit system, neither XP nor Vista. The multitude of photos on this site are being converted to use DevalVR to detect if QuickTime will work. If not, then DevalVR will be used to display the image. Downloading DevalVR is very quick and easy.